Thursday, March 14, 2013

The House of Hades


A freefall out of an airplane with a parachute would be fun, but this was entirely different. I was falling through a hole in the earth with thousands of shards of glass and a giant spider following me. Not only am I trying to grasp on to my girlfriend as we freefall into tartarus, but I’m also trying to avoid the giant boulders raining on us.  As we fall it becomes darker and colder. I try to guide myself through the freefall to dodge another boulder then WHACK. The wind gots knocked out of me and I black out.

I wake up next to a river. There was burning sensation in my arm and my vision is blurred. Frantically I look around for Annabeth and I find her face down in a pile of black sand. I shook her a little trying to wake her up and she does, but she has a black eye. We somehow survived the fall. I don’t know how, but now me and Annabeth are alone in the underworld with all the monsters that wants us dead. Once Annabeth completely gained consciousness she told me that the giant spider that came down with us is probably still alive.

Almost the same exact moment she said that the spider creped out of the shadows with thousands of smaller spiders surroundir to ng her. Luckily there was a black pool of water next to me so I used my power to control it and launch it at the spiders. When the water hit them the spiders started melting, and then I realized the water must have been an acid like liquid. With the spiders dead I rushed back to Annabeth because I knew she had a terrible fear of spiders. When I got to her she just looked at me then pointed toward behind me. I looked back and it turns out we were on the doorstep of the House of Hades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment