I love math class. Math is just so amazing, especially with
Mrs. Granlitch. I also just love the ALEKS program. Math class is the most fun
time of day.
Mrs. Granlitch makes Math class so much more enjoyable.
Whenever Mrs. Granlich is in the room math just becomes awesome than before.
She hates me because of my sister. Just because my sister hated you, it doesn’t
mean I’m evil. Ms. Granlitch, you have started a war that can’t be won. Last
year she wouldn’t even talk to me, but now she’s happy to. Especially when she
is yelling at me for no reason. Last semester I was teaching my friend a
problem and he was understanding the problem and he was getting the topic
correct when I was showing him, but Ms. Granlitch scolded me to go back to my
seat and stop talking to my friend. Then Ms. Granlitch tries teaching my
friend. The first thing she says to him is
“Ok Christian, Umm I like to remember this topic by
Hippopotamus.”
What Ms Granlitch? I looked
at my friend with a confused look and he looked back at me with the same
confused look. Then Ms. Granlitch thinks she has the right answer, but nope she
got it wrong. She got it wrong two more times after that then she laughed and
walked away.
This semester I was sitting by a bunch of friends and we
were talking, but we were also helping each other. I helped three of my friends
master four topics each, and my weekly goal for topics were complete so nothing
was wrong with talking because we were accomplishing our tasks. Then Ms.
Granlitch walks over and yells at me to move. Of all seven of us she just tells
me to move. So I did move, but I moved to the chair that was about three inches
away from me.
“ Umm Alex, I told you to move.” said Ms. Ganlitch. To which
I replied
“I did move. You just watched me.”
Then she threatened to send me to the principal’s office and
write me up unless I moved. I didn’t want Ms. Granlitch to win this round, but
I also didn’t want to suffer the consequences. I then moved across the room,
but as soon as I sat down I moved right back. The entire time I was moving from
place to place I looked straight at Ms. Granlitch. As I moved back to my
original spot she just rolled her eyes at me and walked away.
After that class She scolded me and told me that I couldn’t
sit next to my friends ever again. The next day I went and sat right by my
friends. Now we have assigned seats and you aren’t allowed to talk to anybody.
Whenever I go to math class I feel like I’m in a sweat shop now. Just sitting
doing the exact same thing not allowed to talk. Ms. Granlitch gets mad at me
when I’m not working on math, but the reason I’m not working is because I don’t
know how to do any topics. Ms. Granlitch and all other teachers are always to
busy doing something else and I can’t ask anybody how to do a topic because
talking isn’t allowed. Also the ALEKS program doesn't make any sense when it tries to explain a topic to you. I absolutely resent math class with a passion.
No comments:
Post a Comment